This soup is so delicious, it’s like drinking sunshine. It’s absolutely packed with nutrition, full of iron and so clean. It’s easy to make and you can just keep picking the outer leaves of immature brassicas until they are ready to be harvested.
I use the red mustard leaves to give it a bit of a peppery kick. You can add more or less, depending on your taste.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 large red mustard leaves
- 5 large kale leaves
- 1 baby pak choi
- 6 small new potatoes
- 1 litre of stock of your choice
- Salt & Pepper
- Chop up the onion and mince the garlic and gently soften in the pan
- Chop up all the spring greens really finely & coarsely chop the potatoes
- Add the greens and stock to the pan and boil for about 15 minutes
- Blend if the kale is quite tough
- Season to taste