This is technically calabrese soup, but calabrese and stilton doesn’t have the same ring to it!
I serve this with homemade croutons, using the best bread I can get or make.
Broccoli & Stilton Soup
A really satisfying meal in a bowl. It's so tasty when it's made with fresh vegetables.
Write a review
- 1 or 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped
- 3 small potatoes, diced
- 100gm of Stilton, crumbled
- 2 litres of stock (chicken or veg)
- Salt and pepper
- Fry the onions and garlic gently until soft and translucent
- Add the potatoes and broccoli and stock
- Boil until soft
- Whizz with a soup blender or mash
- Add the crumbled stilton and season
- Top with homemade croutons
This Week In The Garden http://www.thisweekinthegarden.co.uk/