Celery Soup With Chilli Courgette Noodles
This is a gorgeous soup, full of nutrition and very cleansing. It's so quick to make, but, it the subtle flavour of the celery contrasting with the crunch & spice makes it elegant enough to be served as a dinner party entree
Write a review
- 4 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 potato diced
- Vegetable stock
- A pinch or chilli flakes
- A bit of ginger grated
- A dash of oil
- 1 courgette, spirallized
- Lightly soften the onion and celery in a bit of oil for about 5 minutes
- Add the potato and stock and boil for about 15 minutes
- While that is boiling, fry the spices in a bit of oil until they pop.
- Add the courgette until it is a bit softer and covered in the spices.
- Blend the soup and serve it into bowls and place the noodles in the centre.
- This is a great way of using up celery that is a bit tough and has been growing all winter.
This Week In The Garden http://www.thisweekinthegarden.co.uk/